I think it is time for people to grow up and start accepting personal responsibility. I am exhausted by the politically correct crap that has taken our nation to where we find ourselves today. We have allowed certain areas of society to dictate for so long that we now find ourselves in a world of no respect for one another. I say it is time to give society a swift kick in the hiney. I, for one, resign from what has become the 'norm' in the world out there. If I disagree, I am going to blog about it - - if it amuses me I am going to blog about it and if it pisses me off, you can believe I am going to blog about it! As far as I am concerned, it is open season on everything and everyone that falls into the above-listed catagories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.