Saturday, October 24, 2009

Going to the Boat

Tomorrow I am going to the Blue Chip with my friends. I haven't had a chance to spend time with them as individuals much less as a group lately. It is always such a good time, full of laughter and controlled chaos when we all get together. I am the non-drinker of the group. I get to watch them get a little gofy and then I get to tell them what happened, or at least my version of what happened. We have had many a great time together and I look forward to many more for the next 100 years. To the ones that could not go tomorrow - - you will be missed big time! I know we will think about you more than once and we will certainly miss your sweet and mischevious smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.