Saturday, October 24, 2009

Let's Just Call it Unfashionably Rude

Okay - - we all know them - - the people that think it is 'cool' to be fashionably late. If I am going to take my time and energy to plan and get everything ready at a certain time, the least they can do is show up in a timely manner. I have now come to the point of telling certain people that something actually starts an hour earlier than it does so that they will show up one hour late instead of two. To make matters worse, they think their actions are so cute - - NOT!!! These are the same people that will come into your house and complain and talk about others the entire time. When they have finished that part of their agenda they move on to taking everything and anything they can get their hands on that is not bolted down - - did I mention that these people never bring anything to an event? They are also the type to mooch and self-invite themselves to everything. This type of people are the ones that always think everything they do in life is right and justified, no matter how much they may hurt or offend someone else. Did I mention that their kids are incredibly messed up and have no respect for anyone around them, especially their parents? So, what do I do? Do I just not invite them anymore - - do I keep inviting them and hope one day they will wake up with social graces? Is that even possible? I know you are waiting for me to identify who 'these people' are - - maybe I will one day - - for now I will just say that it is not any of those that I identify as my friends. These are people I feel obligated to have at certain events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.