Friday, October 16, 2009

Style of Writing

I plan to write this blog exactly the way I think and talk. I am not looking to impress anyone with proper grammer or proper english. I don't even know what proper english is these days. You will find a little bit of California girl, mixed with alot of southern girl and topped off with a little of the midwest farmers daughter. Hope you enjoy this blog - - remember, if you would like me to address a certain topic just let me know and I will let you know what I think. I promise to always be nice but please do expect sarcasm along the way. I am thinking that my first topic will be about mean, hateful teenage girls and boys. I am truly amazed at how things have become so bad with the mean girl/mean boy genre. We'll talk more about that on Sunday. See ya then...........................Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.